Sunday, May 2, 2010

Concept art (MAG)

For my very first post I decided to take a look at the art of a game that I have been playing a lot lately. MAG or Massive Action Game which is a multilayer only FPS and just like the name it is massive it has action and well, it's a game.

The image on the left is some concept art for MAG, now I'm assuming this was an early piece of art as there is no night scenes in the game or any stadium like structures. Looking at this really makes me want another MAG game with night / city settings. We can only hope right? Other then then that it is a very nice piece of concept art too look at.

Here is another piece of concept art that did not seem to make the game. It looks to be a base perched on top of a plateau. I love the detail in this picture and once again peaking my interest for a new Massive Action Game That's At Night, MAGAN for short.





Expect me to examine more concept arts in the future. Where theirs games theirs art, remember that.


1 comment:

  1. First!! That concept art is missing a finger, but in actuality awesome interpretation, and yes they are very cool pictures!

    ReplyDelete